Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Cards - ODBD



I love this stamp from Our Daily Bread Designs Worship the Lord set.  The above cards are a couple that I sent out for Christmas.  The sky was sponged with outdoor denim ink. Stickles was used on the snow on the church. I sponged chai tea and chamomile inks around the newsprint and on the faux crochet border.  On the second card I sponged vintage cream around the card and the kraft border across the center.


I made seven of these cards for gift baskets for the Women's Gathering at my church, The Chapel. Stickles was used for the snow in the sky and liquid applique for the snow on the church, trees and ground.


This card is just an extra one that I made. On this one, the church was stamped on an oval then cut out and glued to a blue oval the same size. Liquid applique was used on the snow on the church and the ground

Supplies:
Stamp - Our Daily Bread Designs Worship the Lord
Paper - Hollo's white, blue, beet, CTMH ponderosa pine and New England ivy, PTI kraft
Spellbinders - oval, layered pointsettia, scalloped oval, labels two
Die-namics faux crochet die
Martha Stewart pine branch punch and doily lace border punch
Cuttlebug embossing folders - polka dot, holly ribbons
Copic markers
Ink - CTMH outdoor denim, PTI vintage cream, chai tea and chamomile
Paper - My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Christmas Holly
Liquid Applique
Diamond stickles

Carol
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment