Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bride Card


I made this card for my niece Sarah's bridal shower.  I got the pattern HERE on Splitcoaststampers.  I did not have a heart punch so I hand drew the bodice. I used this tutorial from Cheery Lynn to make the roses.  I have their miniature rose die, but it was too big for this card.  The Paper Shapers small retro flower punch was the perfect size.

Supplies:
Punches - MS frond & pine branch, Paper Shapers small retro flower
Paper - SU real red, Bazzill spring breeze, Core'dinations pearly white, CTMH vanilla cream
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders - textile & d'vine swirls

Thanks for looking!
Carol

Linked to:
 


For the Week Ending 2/5/12 Post 3
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. Your niece is a very lucky bride.
    Visiting from Tatertots and Jello. You have some gorgeous cards. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect for my grandaughter who will be married this May...love it!

    ReplyDelete