Friday, June 8, 2012

Bugaboo Graduation Card


This cute little grad girl is a digital stamp from Bugaboo Stamps called Ava Grad Diploma. If you haven't checked them out before, hop on over, they have some cuties. 


I colored her with Copic markers and colored her mortarboard with a glaze pen to give it shine and dimension.  I am far from an expert on coloring with Copics, but I have learned from my searches on the net to use greys when coloring instead of black.  It allows the lines of the image to show through.  I layered her gown with C-3, C-5 and C-7.  I use E00 for her skin with E11 used for shadow.  Her cheeks are R20.

Supplies:
Bugaboo Stamp: Ava Grad Diploma
Copic markers
Reminisce graduation paper
black glaze pen

Thanks for looking!
Carol

Linked to:

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment