Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Cards

I saw this CARD and knew I had to CASE this card using the wisemen from the Hero Arts Heavens Rejoice set.  I did not have the full set to use, though; I had a teacher's set that Hero Arts sent to The Embellished Scrapbook Boutique so I had to use a different sentiment on the front of the card.  I used MFT Fishtail dies.  I used a Tim Holtz script stamp on the white fishtail.  The larger white is a glitter paper.  I had a request for 70 of these cards.  The same person also bought 70 of my nativity cards last year:
I used the Hero Arts Greatest Gift set for this card.  For the yellow, I used a piece of cardstock with a circle punched out and sponged CTMH Buttercup.
 
Supplies used:
Hero Arts Heavens Rejoice, Greatest Gift
MFT Fishtail dies
 
Thanks for looking!
Carol
 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment