Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Digi - Birdie Brown

I found this digi called Happy Santa on Etsy in Birdie Brown's shop.  It is so cute, I had to have it.  I have a friend who collects Santa's.  Every year I make her a card with a Santa and every year it has to be a different Santa.  This may be the card that I send her.  Or maybe I will make another using one of the other Santa's in this set.  We will see.
 
I used Spellbinders Circle Nesties to cut the circles out of the card.  I used a larger one on the top layer with the trees then a slightly smaller one to cut through the blue layer and the base of the card (use removable tape to tape everything in place before cutting so that the layers don't move).  I attached a piece of acetate behind the blue layer before I adhered it to the card base.  I used foam squares to attach Santa, girl and conversation bubble.  The tree was cut out of a scrap of the tree paper and glued to the inside of the card base.
 
Supplies used:
Birdie Brown Happy Santa digital stamp
Patterned Paper - unknown
Copics
Acetate
Ribbon
Spellbinders Circle Nesties (large & small sets)
Foam Squares
 
Thanks for looking!
Carol

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Love the tree paper and circle window! I'll put your card on the Birdie Brown blog later.
    Thank you for sharing.

    Birdie Brown ~Torico

    ReplyDelete