Saturday, January 10, 2015

iPhone 5s Case Insert Template

I recently purchased a clear iPhone case from Amazon with the intentions of making my own insert for the back. I found a template online that I could download and cut out. Instead, I decided to try designing my own template with my Silhouette Cameo. I have had my Cameo for a year and have not really used it. I am determined to use it more so tonight I played with it for awhile and was able (with several adjustments) make a template that I am happy with.


It was simple to make this template using the rounded rectangle drawing tool. It just took awhile to tweak the size and get the camera opening positioned correctly. I did have to cut just a smidgen from the bottom and right side. Now I need to go through my paper stash and cut some more inserts.

I would like to share my template, but I don't know how to upload it to this blog. If anyone is interested, email me at doubleccreations at gmail dot com and I can see if I can email it to you. It is a Silhouette file.

Supplies used:
Graphic 45 Botanical Tea

Cheryl
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment