Monday, April 13, 2015

More Nature's Blooms from Anthony's Paper Craft

I am so excited to share this card with you. I actually made two of these cards. One I gave to Anthony to display at the shows he does for his line of stamps Anthony's Paper Crafts. The other is a display sample for The Embellished Scrapbook Boutique.

I have been using the oval accordion die and the flourish frame die from Elizabeth Craft Designs quite a bit and I knew that Anthony's stamps would be perfect with these dies.





I am not good with coloring detailed stamps but I just had to give it a shot with these stamps. I used the magic colored pencil technique which uses Prisma pencils and Gamsol. With all the die cutting, stamping, coloring and assembling, these samples took me about 6 hours each. I am very pleased with how this project turned out.

Supplies used:
Anthony's Paper Crafts Narcissus, Gladiolus, Day Lillies, Morning Glory, Sunflowers, Blackeyed Susan
Elizabeth Craft Designs Oval Accordion Die, Flourish Frame Die
Prisma pencils
Gamsol

Happy Stamping!
Cheryl
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment